Description of Downloadable Content
Further details on which image suits best your needs is available on our Get Started page.
- image -- Latest verified images
- releases -- Releases for Clear Linux* OS
current -- Link to the current release with verified RPM content and sometimes good images
DISCLAIMER: Not all images are guaranteed good in 'current'. Please refer to those published in 'image'.
- latest -- Version number of the current release
Directories for OS tools:
- debuginfo -- Content for the automatic debuginfo feature
- packs -- Link to 'update' for backwards compatibility
- update -- Content for the software update tools
- secureboot -- DEPRECATED: Do not use
Checking Host Capability with clear-linux-check-config.sh
It is a good idea to verify if the host system has the appropriate capabilities to run Clear Linux OS before installing any build or running any image. Release folders current and releases contain a script called clear-linux-check-config.sh which can be used to perform the verification. The steps to use the script are given below:
- Download the script and make it executable by running:
chmod +x ./clear-linux-check-config.sh
- To check if the host is capable of running Clear Linux OS natively on bare metal, run the script as:
- To check if the host system is capable of running a Kata Container, run the script as:
- It is not necessary to run the script as a privileged user.
- Since the script may change with every release, you should always use the version from the same folder as the image you wish to use.
*OTHER NAMES AND BRANDS MAY BE CLAIMED AS THE PROPERTY OF OTHERS